Saturday, August 13, 2011

Oh Sh*t! It's gone Dark - Relax, Calm down, breathe in, breathe out.......


Everyone of us has our own little life story to tell that has brought us to the point of  "Now".
There are a large number of us that did not have idyllic childhoods, or we had broken difficult relationships and  all manner of just real testing or weird stuff happen during our lives. but, keep in mind these experiences dictate how we develop through life in general.

My belief is that these tests as it were are put there to help us develop and become the person we are today. So, in short there's a reason why we go through these things  - it's because they are a way of teaching us, and challenging us, and pushing us forward to become who we are.
And sometimes that means you end up in the dark even if only momentarily but that's nothing to panic over.

I often tell myself  "It’s OK to be in the dark sometimes.  It’s not OK to forget that everything is going to be OK.".

No matter how dark it is,  all it needs is one candle to make the darkness go away & it doesn't matter how much darker it gets it cannot put out the light.

I was taught by my Brethren a long time ago "to seek the light" and ever since then I never underestimate the power of a little light.
As we all know the road to transformation can be a long ardous and difficult one but a small flame can grow bright enough for you to change your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.