Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Conspiracy in 3 simple steps - thesis, antithesis and synthesis.

Hegelian Dialectic.

The first step (thesis) is to create a problem. The second step (thesis) is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic and hysteria). The third step (synthesis) is to offer the solution to the problem created by step one: A change which would have been impossible to impose upon the people without the proper psychological conditioning achieved in stages one and two.

As to what the synthesis will be I don't know but the police say they can't cope, police stations on fire......The Hegelian Dialectic.

Previously, You & I would not even imagine the Army on the streets or Rubber bullets being used not to mention the draconian Security policies that will follow & linger but, now we & other like-minded folk are now willing to consider it as a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.