Thursday, August 18, 2011

Even a blind Man can tell when he's walking in the Sun


  


Yeah I'm thinking of you.....To my favorite, I mean you, you mean so much to me.
You're special...I mean when I'm feelin' low, you get me high. I love you, I love you, I love you Boo. 

Yes, I had a Wife, But you the one of my life,
I gotta hit u in the mornin' and afternoon,
I need your light oh that feels so right.
I like when you stimulate, all of my skin, ahhhhhh
I like when you light up the scene, when I'm chillin',
To you my deepest thoughts I'm revealing,

I love you, you love me, it's not a puzzle,
You know I got you covered,
Everytime I hit you, it feels like no other
I have to take a deep breathe, and reminisce........
heaven - must - be - like - this

You the, only, one I gotta get more
You the, only, one, You know the score, 
Yes It's you I adore.

It's your rays and your wamth,
It's the way you make me feel, and thats way real,
And ever since that first hit I can't take you out my life,
And when I 'm in the office, you right with me,
When I'm at home, you right with me,
And when I walk in the dark your right with me
I'll be there for you, cause your there for me,
I care for you.

Fall asleep, wake up in the mornin and you're still next to me,
I'm in ecstasy.

Sunshine that's your name.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.