Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Nubian Desert

The Desert nothing but sand! Well & a few camels, maybe. Even though it's nothing but sand & it's truly hot - I've never felt heat like that before! And apparently it gets as hot as 55 degrees it still has a sort of vibe about it - when I 1st saw it I had this feeling of awe & respect.





These 3 mounds are man built & they are used as markers or guides to show the way thru the desert. I saw these throughout south east Turkey/Mesopotamia they were used as guides for the silk trade route


Sand, sand & more sand & then all of a sudden this huge canal running for miles.

St George & the Reggae boys from Europe to Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.