Monday, March 8, 2010

Zug & the journey thru the Alps


28/02/10
The journey thru Switzerland was a total breeze well, what did I expect it's the Swiss after all! (even when the train went under mountains I was still able to get a mobile signal) clean trains - communal areas with sofas & tables - free wireless to check timetables etc - people friendly (Parisiens take note!).

But the actual trip was awesome don't know how many times I said WOW looking at these big, HUGE mountains, tilting my head toward the sky only to look at clouds!! (I need to do the ski thing) good thing the carriage was empty I must have seemed like a big kid jumping from window to window.
Stayed overnight in Zurich & did a sidetrip to Zug.








Check the rainbow a good omen for my journey.









































You'll have to excuse my immaturity here, I couldn't resist taking this photo! Dorf means village (snigger, snigger).

Next stop Milano Italy......

Location:Mudroňova,Bratislava - Staré Mesto,Slovakia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.