Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roma: GP, La dolce vita & a house of cards

I had been to Roma Countless times before but this time was different, I had come with the specific purpose to visit the Tito's Arch & set off on my journey across Europe to Africa.

At this point I had many high hopes of discovery & adventure....The Eternal city did not disappoint me. I spent a weekend with one of my closest & oldest friends Gian Paolo aka GP. After arriving late Friday we decided to do lunch at the beach.




To the beach GP!

We gourged ourselves on lobster, octopus, fresh pasta (el dente of course!) & copious amounts of wine late into the afternoon we partied until dawn!





La dolce vita

St George & the Reggae boys from Europe to Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.