Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Early morning meetings should be made illegal.

I haven't wrote on the blog for a while as i've really been under it lately and my internet at home is messing about.

For the past week I've been doing Network Migrations through the night for 23:00 until 06:00am and it's really surprising how knackered you feel the next day even if you sleep. I did shifts for 3 years as a Network Operator back in the early days of my career without any problems but I guess as i'm getting older i'm no spring chicken anymore. So, on top of the working through the night I got sick and had to still manage my other projects and attend early morning meetings.

Therefore, I'm following a new policy.

Fcku Mornings. Fed up with them. No fckuing early morning meetings.  Fckuing anything before 10:00am that doesn't involve sleeping, sex or croissants with coffee or Tea.

Sorry, get lost i'm not interested - get over it and re-schedule.

I'm not a morning person, never have been and always function better in the afternoon through to night.

These people  who say "I've achieved so much this morning" Pleeeease!!!

Yeah so did I, pushing out Zzzzzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.