Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Saturn, Venus & Mercury in Alignment over Giza Pyramids


December 3 (about 18 days before Dec 21) these three planets will be equidistant from each other. But I don't think they will be exactly above three Egyptian pyramids as is being spread across various sites on the web which is creating quite a stir.....Perhaps it does herald the Dawning of the age of Aquarius.

I checked it out on a simulator and i've seen pics showing it but they're all photoshopped. But I think someone standing in just the right spot near these pyramids should be able to get the planets to appear above the pyramids.

Ok, look at it like this - if you stand in a particular spot near the pyramids – facing them, and facing the sky looking east before dawn – you will see the planets and the pyramids together. 

Also just to note they will be in the constellations of Libra (
truth, justice, law, fairness and civility) and Virgo (Although seen as the Virgin she also is known for wisdom and justice) with Father Sun in Ophiuchus (man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens - you know i'm thinking of Reptillians and David Icke) which is also the 13th constellation - I don't really know too much about this sign but Mesopotamian/Sumerian astrology it represented the snake god Nirah who was the messenger of Sataran a divine judge and healer in Sumerian mythology.

Check the pic below and you can see the ancient meaning attached to each of the planets Saturn, Venus and Mercury.



And no, I haven't lost, i'm just saying it's interesting - I think I need to research this a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.