Monday, October 15, 2012

Appreciation

Life isn't going to be that lovely little dream you had in your mind. You may not even get as much as ten percent of it.

In my case, I don't think actually, change that to I know I'm doing pretty bloody well in terms of having a comfortable life.

I had never really dreamt I'd end up living on the other side of the world or have a beautiful little girl on some island in the Med. I don't think I even came close in terms of my profession;-)

Spiritually I don't think I even thought about it.

But, although I don't have all I dreamt of or haven't achieved all I dreamed of, I think I'm realising that I'm very very privileged but I'm still working on appreciating what I have and where I am now.

Aleph Yud Ayin.

Hey it's just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.