Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Darkness will fall

It's funny sometimes in life when you feel the Universe stepping in and taking a more active and direct role in your destiny and its ok that your will is to totally submit to it.
No struggle just a feeling that through circumstance or situation a path is being rolled out for you and it's cool as you just know light will some come to pass and the dark will fall. There is no deliberation over making the right choice it just feels natural, the right way yes, maybe pre-ordained, we are taking about faith and destiny here. The Universe will keep you safe.
This normally happens when you suddenly realise your at a life changing moment - for me that moment is lifestyle - that means changing to improve my life and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.