Thursday, February 25, 2010

The first few days

I spent a few days with Mum in Poitiers getting everything ready with Mums help - it was great to see Mum although SNCF did make me quite glad I was leaving France due to well, awakwardness really - firstly, the attendant insisted there was mo such thing as a global pass for all of Europe & said she could only give me one for 2 countries - I knew this was wrong due to my research on the web and after having called the rail helpline for advice! Her Supervisor got involved and eventually got the pass I wanted - only for her to then write my name wrong & refuse to change it so now I'll have to just get on with it.

Location:Zurich

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.