Saturday, February 18, 2012

Perspectives on age from me and mine

So, now I'm 45. Forty Fiiiiive.

A moment ago I was playing a track and thinking "Yeah man, that's Old School!". Then I thought,
"No! you mean That's Reeeally f*&^%ng old school"........Wot, you mean antique!!;-)

Yep - getting older but, Sometimes a child's perspective on things is just wonderful and simple.

I said to my daughter Monica "Ah well, Daddy's getting old now"
and without a pause she turned and looked into my face with her deep brown eyes, that beaming smile of white pearly teeth and soft cheeks and said
"No Problem Daddy. Today your young and Tomorrow your old'.

Simple really, Innit;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.