Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Without a doubt: Evil

(The power of Love & Light) - I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that: Martin Luther King Jr.

"The last time I saw so many deluded people dancing around celebrating the death of someone horrible from the East there were munchkins involved".

So, is the world now a safer place then? No I don't think so & yes, I feel with some certainty there will be revenge attacks to some misguided people unfortunately he will become a martyr - I hope that in the future annals of history he will go down as the evil sadistic b*stard he was & I'm happy for once that history is always told from the side of the victor.

Obviously, its causing emotions to stir, how would we feel if one of our own had gone down but I am sure that I would not celebrate it with the joy I have seen some do as if they have just won some Championship league type title.

Yes, I believe he was evil - without a doubt.

Reveling in joy over the amount of people he killed - many Muslims included he was never going to allow "Crusaders" to capture him alive absolutely no way.

For once I think the Americans have handled it properly, no parading his body publicly as proof but showing real constraint by observing Islamic customs and having the body washed, wrapped in a white sheet and buried within 24 hours - Islamic scholars have condemned the burial @ sea but it's absolutely forbidden to cremate. It is my opinion that if he was buried on land people would be looking for his burial place like pilgrimage to a shrine.




Location:Langestraat,Amsterdam,The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.