Friday, April 13, 2012

Time is only a concept, after all.

Mother Earth is millions of years old (i always find it difficult to comprehend all of the Zeros), But imagine a world of poisonous gases, plants, dinosaurs covering all the different ages of the earth Pliocene Pleistocene, Triassic, Jurassic, and other periods going way, way back.

All of these periods cover millions of years and in relative terms we Humans have been here for less than a blink of an eye.

We, yes all of us are put on Mother Earth for such a short, precious unique moment in time and yet its as if Every time I gaze up at the night sky and watch the stars across the Solar system which is such a vast thing and just amazes me I always ponder and think I'm looking across galaxies and the infinite depths of space and perhaps seeing our old friend time itself and gazing on celestial objects that have existed since the beginning of time itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.