Monday, October 17, 2011

Yes, i'm a blagger, but they're all Weasels

How am I able to trust any of the information i'm receiving - I definitely, cannot trust our information sources, because they're all controlled by these huge multilateral corporations.

These huge Conglomerates/Corporations/banks or whatever cannot commit treason, nor be outlawed, nor excommunicated, for they have no souls run by people who in general on the most part are equally soulless and untrustworthy.

I think (no change that to) I must get out of this s*it before I become one of these soulless people who I see smiling whilst they plot on how to score points over each other.
Its very sad that you work with these individuals day in day out and yet you can't for one moment trust them or let your guard down.....They call it Corporate politics, and i'm asking myself do I really need this bull?!!!, they seem to think because your in the office they can do what ever nastiness they want!.

Today, I feel like i'm sitting in W*nkerdom surrounded by W*nkers who are masters in the art of W*nkology at the top of their game who get upset when I tell them "don't be a W*nker all your life! Have a day off;-)"

Why is it that so many people are defined by their job and seem so skilled that they know how to do my job as well! I'm a little annoyed one might say by these know-nothing F%#s;. In some ways i'm beginning to view working in Corporate environment as an evil social organisation, a stage, a play if you will in which people realise or fail to realise purposeful and productive lives in terms of their own definition......quite sad really that they measure their success in terms of the money they earn and position they hold instead of focusing on being a decent human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.