Saturday, April 9, 2011

Boneshakers, some seafood & A Dodgy Persian


Had a really awesome evening with Mo the other night - good weather has just started so after work you get lovely sunsets across Amsterdam.
There's something about cruising around the Dam on a bike thats just different in other places as there just no interference from cars;-)




We ended up going to a lovely seafood restaurant that was very good - I was feeling a bit low so my good friend Mo from London (who lives over here as well) managed to get a 1 night pass (Thanks Suz;-) came by & took me out really cheered me up.......Thanks Mo;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Just passing through and enjoying life. I use this blog to keep hold of my thoughts & opinions. In general anything that interest me.